Montreal is a unique mix of the old and the new. On our weekend tour, you will visit all of the city’s most famous sites – including Old Montreal, Mont Royal Park, the French Quarter, the Underground City and the beautiful Notre Dame Basilica. You will have plenty of time to explore the city’s many cultural attractions on your own, such as Montreal’s trendy Underground City (great shopping!) and its hopping nightlife, unique clubs and music venues. Our hotel is centrally located, making it easy to come and go as you please. Come visit one of North America’s most exciting cities!
Included in the price of tour:
- Round trip transportation on luxury motor coach with TV/CD/DVD.
- 2 nights at centrally located hotel.
- Tour of Montreal led by knowledgeable local guides.
- All trips are escorted by fun and experienced chaperones.
- An unforgettable weekend!
- Fun bus ride with lots of movies, snacks and good times along the way!!
- On Friday afternoon, board our Luxury coach bus. Departure is from Riverside T-station, in Newton, MA(outside Boston). Stops are available in Hookset, NH, White River Junction, VT, and Burlington, VT
- Arrive Friday evening in time to get a taste of the city’s nightlife.
- Our hotel in Montreal is centrally located, within walking distance of many restaurants and night clubs.
- In the morning, enjoy a guided tour of the city’s famous sites, including Old Montreal, Mont Royal Park, the French Quarter, Chinatown, Underground City, the Latin Quarter and the beautiful Notre Dame Basilica… wedding place of Celine Dion.
- Experience the French Culture of the Old Port, wander the charming narrow streets and let the famous street performers entertain you.
- Shop ‘til you drop in Montreal’s unique Underground City.
- Dance the night away at the city’s hopping nightclubs. (Admission to nightclubs in Montreal is 18.)
- On Sunday morning, use your free time for last minute sightseeing and exploring
- Bus departs early afternoon for return trip home.
If you have a passport from one of These Countries, you will need to apply for a visa to enter Canada.
PLAN AHEAD. The Canadian Embassy may take 3+ weeks to process your application.
For an on-line visa application, click on the flag below